Monday, October 20, 2008

hmmmmmmm...

so, i have had like no one see me bloggo.
i dont know what to do to make it more public, but i thought i'd introduce myself

My name is emron
i am a teenage boy

I recently raced for the position of el presidente of the 8th grade class. =D
(and WON!!!!)

i enjoy
music
-poetry
-mysteries
-realistic fiction books
-quizilla
-yahoo answers
-girls (tee hee =D)
-heroes
-veronica mars
-STICK IT!!! (what a wonderful movie)
I am interested in arts
-science
-medicine
-writing
-journalism
-etc...
I like to eat
-read
-write
-drawers (sometimes =D)
-blast music
-etc...
My favorite subjects are...
-Spanish
-English
-World Studies
-Earth Science =D
and
-maybe Choir.
I Hate....
-ppl who abb. evryting tay say.
-stupid people
-people in general
-cats
-preps
-rules
-twilight
-eclipse
-new moon
-breaking dawn (barfffs)
and
-well... anything related to that
I Also Like Too...
-
talk
-ride me scootser
-play tennis
-text
-play wii.
and other crap =DD




SO CHECK IT. and leaf commentss =D

5 comments:

Tori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tori said...

haha nice job on the bolg emery. nice choice on bands. but no twilight?????shame . . .i'm gonna have to change that. =D

emron said...

nope no twilight... overrated much?!

Hughie! said...

Agreed. I hate Twilight. UGH!!! I have stupid church stuff tonight. UGH!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I saw your post on Y!A.
I like ur blog. :)


btw- Twilight is a bit overrated but...they're still good books. They're not the absolute best books like other crazy fans say but they're still good.